24-hour Emergency Service
Jay Towing is the towing company to call when you’re in need of roadside assistance in Henry County. We offer 24-hour towing and roadside assistance, so we’re always here to help when you need us. Give us a call to get started right away.
How can Jay Towing help you?
Jay Towing can help you with towing, roadside assistance, and more. We’re here to help you get back on the road as quickly as possible.
We proudly offer reliable and affordable towing services that will help you get your car to the nearest service station or to your home. We have a fleet of tow trucks that are equipped to handle any towing situation.
We provide reliable lockout assistance to drivers who are locked out of their cars. Our lockout assistance service is available 24-hours, seven days a week. We are experienced professionals who are equipped to handle any lockout situation.
We offer a Jump Start service to help you get started again when your car battery dies. We have the equipment and expertise to get you back on the road in no time. If you’re stuck on the side of the road, don’t worry, Jay Towing is here to help.
Our roadside assistance is a service that provides help to motorists who have broken down or are stranded on the side of the road. We provide 24/7 service, so you can rest assured that we’ll be there when you need us.
What to do when you get into a car accident
If you are involved in a car accident, there are a few things that you should do in order to ensure your safety and the safety of the other drivers involved.
- Make sure that you are okay. Check for any injuries and call 911 for medical assistance if necessary.
- Call the police and report the accident.
- Exchange information with the other drivers involved. Get their names, phone numbers, insurance information, and license plate numbers.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and the damage to all of the vehicles involved.
- Contact your insurance company and let them know about the accident.
- If necessary, call your local tow truck company.
What to do if your car breaks down
If your car breaks down, the best thing to do is stay calm and call a tow truck. If you’re not sure what to do, you can call us for help. We’ll be happy to tow your car to the nearest service station. If the issue is something we can help with, we’ll do our best to fix it on the spot. If not, we’ll tow your car to the nearest service station and help you get back on the road as soon as possible.
How to Change a Flat Tire
If you have a flat tire, don’t panic! Changing a flat tire is a relatively easy process once you know how to do it. In this section, we’ll show you how to change a flat tire quickly and safely.
- Park your car on a level surface and apply the parking brake.
- Remove the hubcap or wheel cover from the flat tire.
- Loosen the lug nuts on the flat tire using a lug wrench. Do not remove the lug nuts completely.
- Raise the car with a jack
- Remove the lug nuts and flat tire.
- Install the new tire on the wheel and hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the car and tighten the lug nuts with a lug wrench.
- Replace the hubcap or wheel cover.
You’re now ready to hit the road again! Keep in mind that it’s always a good idea to have a spare tire and jack in your car, just in case you have a flat. But if you need help, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re always here to help!
Three Tips for Staying Safe on the Road
When you’re on the road, it’s important to stay safe. Here are three tips to help you do that:
- Stay alert. When you’re behind the wheel, you need to be paying attention to what’s going on around you. If you’re not focused on the road, you’re more likely to get into an accident.
- Drive defensively. This means being aware of other drivers and what they’re doing. If someone seems like they might be about to cause an accident, be prepared to react.
- Follow the rules of the road. This includes things like obeying speed limits and yield signs. By following the rules, you’ll make the road safer for everyone.
If you need roadside assistance or a tow truck, please contact Jay Towing. We provide 24/7 service and will be happy to help you out. We have a fleet of tow trucks that can handle any situation, and we’re always here to help.
Henry County And Surrounding Areas
At Jay Towing, we are committed to providing quality towing and roadside assistance services to drivers in Henry County and surrounding areas. Safety on the road is of utmost importance, and being prepared and knowledgeable about roadside safety can prevent accidents...